Goals of the program
This Pre-Master‟s Program is designed to facilitate post-graduate level learning and research skills for adults who return to pursue Master‟s degree level studies through alternative entry routes. The main goal of this program is to enable students to successfully complete their Master‟s program. This Program will help students to improve their Academic writing skills, critical thinking skills, analytical reading skills, presentations Skills; leadership and personal development skills; internet research skills and Academic Research Skills. Through this program, students will gain the essential skills required for their Master‟s program (Master of Leadership and Management: Policing and Security).
Outcomes of the program
- Practice language grammatical concepts and apply these concepts in their writing.
- Write types of academic essays including argumentative, analytical, compare and contrast, cause and effect essays.
- Compare different types of leadership styles.
- Demonstrate the basic skills of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and essential internet searching techniques.
- Demonstrate the process and methods of developing a research and outline for a research proposal.
25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 5 qualification). OR
25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 6 qualification).
MVR 1000 / month for 3 months